Geotech Solutions International (GSI) is a private limited engineering consulting company, based in Kathmandu, Nepal and registered with the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Industry, Office of Company Registration and established by a group of highly dedicated professionals possessing national to international levels of work experiences in their respective field of work with extra excellence in work quality that has a close implication towards ensuring sustainable economic growth in the country.
The objective of GSI is more inclined towards providing consultations regarding disaster risk management, engineering, and scientific subject matters, exchanging technologies from national to international level with any government, non-government organization, person, and other related agencies, providing training and generating awareness from the local community to organizations and agencies regarding disaster risk management and related engineering and scientific fields, organizing and participating in national and international programs, symposium.
- GSI, in collaboration with both national and international organizations, is implementing rockfall, slope and debris flow protection measures in Nepal as a pioneer institution for this kind.
- GSI is giving geological, geotechnical and risk sensitive planning supports for hydropower, tunnels, buildings, settlement planning and many more.
- GSI has capacity of civil construction support mainly for the design, construction, and maintenance of physical and naturally built environments.
- GSI is supporting for disaster safe mountain settlements and infrastructures in Nepal.
- GSI is also performing best in Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contracts for landslide and slope stabilization works, mainly for hydropower projects, land development projects, and tourism-industry-based projects.